ZENITH 94 Ltd VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER has a license issued by the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training /NAVET/, License № 200312081 / 01.11.2003g .
The license is issued under art. 22, para. 6 of the Law on Vocational Education and Training (VETA), by a decision of the Management Board of the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training (protocol № 15 / 29.10..2003)
NAVET is the only institution in Bulgaria, providing license to companies for vocational training.
The legitimacy of the center can be verified in the National Agency on these phones
+ 3592 970 66 55
+ 3592 970 66 55
The Government documents we issue are documents of public education. We attach a short excerpt of the Law on Vocational Education and Training concerning the types of documents that are issued to trainees after compulsory examination by a three-member commission, which are: State Certificate – for training for part of a profession, sample № 3-37, and State certificate - for obtaining a professional qualification, sample № 3-54. These two documents are issued upon passing an exam in the licensed educational institution and are valid throughout the country and in Europe, since Bulgaria has become EU member. The documents have watermarks.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS FOR TRAINING AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT
Requirements for Applicant for training
- Completed 16 years
- Completed secondary or higher education ,a secondary education grade or at least sixth grade. For acquisition of II degree of professional qualification - at least 10 - grade . For acquisition of III degree of professional qualification - secondary education.
- Good physical condition, which enables the practice of the desired speciality, certified by a medical certificate.
Documents required for enrollment in a vocational training course
- Identity card
- Application form for enrollment in a vocational training course
- Copy of the completed secondary or higher education document
- Medical certificate certifying the applicant's health
- Two recent photographs – for a level of qualification, one photograph – for a part of the profession
- Learning Agreement / between the center and the applicant for the course /
- Payment for the training in cash at our office or enclosing a payment order for bank transfer.
To enroll in a training course or to book your place in advance you have to:
1. Prepare all necessary documents listed above / "Documents required for enrollment in vocational training course" /.
3. Pay the tuition fee in the office or pay it by bank transfer no later than 5 working days before the start of training.
4. Visit the Training Center at a convenient time to sign an agreement for training . The agreement serves as a guarantee for the fee paid and gives you certainty that the course will take place at the agreed time on the agreed curriculum, and specifies the state examinations at the end of the course which is included in the tuition fee for all courses.
Payment by bank transfer must be in favor of the recipient : Zenith 94 Ltd.
Recipient’s bank : СЖ"ЕКСПРЕСБАНК" АД, IBAN: BG80TTBB94001515065323, BIC: TTBB BG 22
For applicants from Bulgaria and abroad